Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Zuccasquash



I have been bringing in squash and zucchini everyday this week. 


Here is today's catch...


I have heard you can get some strange cross breeds going on in the garden sometimes.
 I think that large squash with the two tones might be a Zuccsquash. Kind of like a Pikashit (pekingese x Shitzu) or a Bullshit (Pitbull x Shitzu) :)
I have a couple of large zucchini plants that are rubbing elbows with some volunteer squash. That is where this zuccasquash came from.


I'm wondering if I will get some Waterloupes or Acornumpkins? This could get interesting.


Do you think people would balk at these freaks of nature at a tailgate market or could I charge double for my exotic breed? 

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding? People will eat that Pikashit up : )
    Can't wait to hear how they taste!

    ReplyDelete